Beta Kids Instructor
Join us as a Beta Kids Instructor! If you love working with kids and helping them develop as climbers, you may be the one we are looking for!
This could be the job for you if you:
• Would like to be a positive role model to guide, support and develop kids
• Are friendly, nurturing and are able to keep a group of kids engaged
• Have the desire to be part of the long term development of young climbers
As an instructor on a typical programme, you will be expected to:
• Demonstrate and teach basic climbing techniques and safety principles to children
• Assist in the planning of lessons
• Build rapport with both parents and kids to enable effective communication
• 18 years old and above
• Beta Kids Club (BKC) runs on weekly on Friday evenings or weekdays
• Minimum commitment of once a week for at least 6 months (need not be consecutive)
• Must be top rope or lead verified
• Open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PR) only
For successful applicants, staff training and growth opportunities are provided as we want to make sure you have the experience and background to succeed in your role. If this is what you are looking for, we want to hear from you!
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for.