Join us as a Crew! If you’re an enthusiastic, motivated and engaging individual who is looking to work in a dynamic environment, you may be the one we are looking for!
This could be the job for you if you:
• Enjoy interacting with customers and are able to engage them with a big smile and a positive vibe
• Have the passion to provide outstanding customer service and share with customers more about climbing and safety
• Are keen work in a collaborative environment and willing to take initiative to improve the customer experience
As a crew on a typical shift, you will be expected to:
• Greet customers and provide information on our products
• Take groups of customers through a facility orientation and provide safety instruction to customers
• Assist in ensuring that all safety expectations in accordance to gym rules and regulations are met
• 18 years old and above
• Commit at least 12 hours a week for 4 months, with a minimum of 2 days per week, including weekends and public holidays
• Prior climbing experience is preferred, but not essential
• Open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PR) only
For successful applicants, staff training and growth opportunities are provided as we want to make sure you have the experience and background to succeed in your role. If this is what you are looking for, we want to hear from you!
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for.