Join us an Instructor! If you enjoy working with groups and kids and have an ability to build rapport quickly and engage people enthusiastically, you may be the one we are looking for!
This could be the job for you if you:
• Would like to share your passion for climbing with beginner climbers
• Are able to adapt quickly to different participant profiles and deliver an enjoyable, educational experience
• Are friendly, confident and an excellent communicator
As an instructor on a typical programme, you will be expected to:
• Provide basic climbing instruction and guidance to participants in a fun and safe environment
• Effectively manage risk throughout the programme
• Inspire participants to scale new heights and challenge themselves
• 18 years old and above
• Work on an ad-hoc (mix of weekdays and weekends) basis
• Minimum commitment of once a week for at least 4 months (need not be consecutive)
• Must be top rope or lead verified
For successful applicants, staff training and growth opportunities are provided as we want to make sure you have the experience and background to succeed in your role. If this is what you are looking for, we want to hear from you!
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for.