• Work quickly and efficiently with other setters as a team
• Set a variety of routes that challenge and inspire our climbers
• Forerun routes/problems and provide critical and constructive feedback
• Make changes to routes/problems based on feedback
• Perform routine route setting related maintenance, stripping, washing and sorting of holds
• Maintain a clean & organized work environment
• Adhere to workplace safety procedures
• Minimum of 2-year regular climbing experience
• Lead climbing verification
• Good safety awareness
• Strong work ethic and community role model
• Commercial route setting experience will be an advantage but not required
• Coaching and teaching ability will be an advantage for full time applicants
• Must be able to work weekday early mornings
• Full Time: 40-44 hours /week for a minimum of 6 months.
Expected job scope will include route setting /coaching /maintenance /safety.
• Part Time: 20 hours /week for a minimum of 6 months.
Expected job scope will focus on route setting /maintenance.
To apply for the position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.