An introductory course to route setting on roped walls, suitable for climbers with little to no route setting experience!
This 5-hour route setting course will cover safety management, use of equipment, rope work, setting procedure, route design and attachment of holds.
• Minimum age of 18 years
• At least one year of active climbing experience
• Lead verified, able to lead climb 3p in Climb Central/6b/+ in most gyms
• Physically fit and healthy, comfortable with working at height and able to lift heavy loads
• This is not a certification course, but designed based on Climb Central experiences and best practices
• Tasks assigned to individual participants may vary according to participant skill level and ability
• Participants are expected to bring their personal climbing equipment. Additional equipment will be provided during the course.
Course date: 10 September 2018, Monday
Course timing: 8:30am - 1:30pm
Course fee: $95
To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited slots available!